Check Out Time 11:00 AM – Check In Time 2:30 PM
Check in is at our General Store
Camping & Cabin Rates
- $400 non-refundable deposit for Cabins
- Non-Refundable deposit is required at time of reservation. Gate key is required for all sites and cabins-$20 refundable deposit.
|Tent Site w/ Electric and Water||$37/night|
|RV w/ Electric and Water||$45/night|
|RV w/ Electric Water & Sewer||$53/night|
|Private RV Site w/Electric Water & Sewer (30 amp private or 50 amp back to back)||$55/night|
|Private RV Site w/Electric Water & Sewer (50 amp Private)||$57/night|
|2 Bedroom cottages||$1000/week (sleeps 5) or $200/night|
|3 Bedroom cottages||$1100/week (sleeps 6-8) or $225/night|
|6-12 year old||$2/day|
|5 and under||free|
Payment & Reservation Info
- Visa, MasterCard, & American Express, Discover Accepted.
- For Reservations call 802-352-4501
Note: Holiday weekends are excluded from specials
- April: Tent sites: $15. Electric, water: $25. Electric, water, sewer sites: $35
- May, September & October: Monday to Thursday: Take $10 off the daily rate. This excludes all holiday weekends & specials.
- Stay 6 nights and get the 7th free (cannot be used in combination with any other specials)
- NEW THIS YEAR!!! Military Discount 5%, valid in May, June, September, October (Excluding Holiday Weekends)
May & Sept reserve 2 consecutive weekends
- $175 for electric & water sites
- $190 for electric, water & sewer 30 Amp
- $195 for electric, water & sewer 30 Amp private/50 Amp back to back
- $210 for electric, water & sewer 50 Amp Private
May & Sept reserve 4 consecutive weekends
- $300 for electric & water sites
- $325 for electric, water, & sewer 30 Amp
- $335 for electric, water, & sewer 30 Amp private/50 Amp back to back
- $340 for electric, water, & sewer 50 Amp private
June reserve 2 consecutive weekends
- $180 for electric & water sites
- $200 for electric, water & sewer sites 30 Amp
- $210 for electric, water & sewer sites 30 Amp private/50 Amp back to back
- $215 for electric, water & sewer sites 50 Amp Private
June reserve 4 consecutive weekends
- $325 for electric & water sites
- $375 for electric, water & sewer sites 30 Amp
- $380 for electric, water & sewer sites 30 Amp private/ 50 Amp back to back
- $400 for electric, water & sewer sites 50 Amp Private
Stay any extra nights Sunday through Thursday for only $25.00/night!! Rates apply providing you unplug your camper during the week Electric can be purchased for an additional $10/per week
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT Of THEIR CHILDREN
(Vandalism or Misconduct may result in the family being removed from the campground!)
- QUIET HOUR 11 PM to 8 AM
(Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site by 11 PM unless accompanied by an adult.)
- PETS – Bring a VACCINATION RECORD with you (If Possible.) ALL PETS must be on a leash. We ask that you CLEAN UP from your pet EVERY TIME.
There are plastic doggy bags for clean up around the campground. NO PETS are to be LEFT UNATTENDED on your site. Please DO NOT let your pet on other sites. NO PETS are allowed INSIDE any of our buildings, including the BEACH & POOL AREA.
THIS IS FOR SAFETY REASONS!
- SEWER DUMP – We will come to your site to dump your camper for the FEE of $30.00.
Please sign up at the store by 12pm. If you sign up after 12pm you will be dumped the next day. Sewer dump is only available Wed & Sat
- GARBAGE – Must be in plastic bags.This includes diapers and sanitary items which may clog your sewer connection. Please bring your site garbage to the rear of the store and place in the dumpster between 8am and 4pm daily. DO NOT leave it on the ground outside the gate. DO NOT dump your site garbage in the bathrooms or other pails around the campground. Please help us keep Kampersville neat and clean.
DUMPING WASTE WATER ON THE GROUND IS A VIOLATION OF THE VERMONT HEALTH REGULATIONS. LEAVING YOUR SITE CLEAN UPON CHECK OUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
- BICYCLE / SCOOTERS / SKATEBOARDS / ROLLER SKATING / ROLLER BLADING / ETC. – Bicycles & Scooters MUST be On your site by sundown. Stay on the side of the road & DO NOT RIDE in the center, DO NOT PASS any moving vehicles. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY! Wear your helmet. NO riding double on bicycle. NO TAILGATING or HOLDING on the HAY WAGON when it is going around. Please stay at least 20 feet behind it REMEMBER the driver can’t see you. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY
- POOL – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Swin at your OWN RISK. If your child is NOT toilet trained, they must wear swimmers under their bathing suit NOT DIAPERS.
- TREES – DO NOT CUT OR DAMAGE ANY TREES.
- FIREPLACES – DO NOT move them. This is for Safety Reasons!
- VEHICLES – If you have MORE THAN 2 VEHICLES on a site the extra vehicle will be TOWED!
(a Boat is considered a vehicle)
- GOLF CARTS – Only Kampersville employees are allowed to drive golf carts. You may NOT have a personal golf cart.
- BOATHOUSE – We rent Motor Boats, Canoes, Paddle Boats, Boat Slips, etc.
All individuals born AFTER January 1, 1974 are required to complete a boating safety course prior to operation of a motorboat. Any person UNDER THE AGE OF 12 must wear a life jacket on ALL watercraft.