Check Out Time 11:00 AM – Check In Time 2:00 PM
Check in is at our General Store
Camping & Camper Rentals
- Non-Refundable deposit is required at time of reservation for all reservations.
- (If you are mailing a deposit we require your payment within 7 days or your reservation will automatically be cancelled )
- Credit card processing fee is 4%
- Gate key is required for all sites and cabins-$10 refundable deposit.
All campsites prices are for 4 People.
4 night min on Memorial & Labor day weekends, 7 night min July 4th, 3 night min June, July, Aug and columbus weekend.
Tent Site, $33/night
Tent Site (in tenting area) w/ Electric and Water, $40/night
Tent site (all other areas) w/ Electric and Water $56/night
RV w/ Electric and Water, $56/night
RV w/ Electric Water & Sewer, $61/night
Private RV Site w/Electric Water & Sewer (30 amp private or 50 amp back to back), $65/night
Private RV Site w/Electric Water & Sewer (50 amp Private), $70/night
Lakeview Site w/Electric, Water & Sewer (50 amp) $71.00
Camper rental available (On site LK View 1) $1500/weekly or $225 per night(July & Aug 7 night min). May, June, Sept and Oct $1000 /weekly or $200 per night (4 people)
6-12 year old, $5/day
5 and under, free
Payment & Reservation Info
- Visa, MasterCard, & American Express, Discover Accepted.
- For Reservations call 802-352-4501
Note: Holiday weekends are excluded from specials
- April: Tent sites: $20. Electric, water: $30. Electric, water, sewer sites: $50
- Passport America only valid Sunday through Thursday 2 night max) Non-holiday
- Stay 7 nights and get the 8th free (Cannot be used in combination with any other specials)
- Military Discount 10%, excludes consecutive weekend reservations and 7 plus 8th free)
May & Sept reserve 4 consecutive weekends (2 nights each weekend, 8 nights total)
- $400 for electric & water sites
- $450 for electric, water, & sewer 30 Amp
- $475 for electric, water, & sewer 30 Amp private/50 Amp back to back
- $525 for electric, water, & sewer 50 Amp private
June reserve 4 consecutive weekends (includes 12 nights total)
- $500 for electric & water sites
- $550 for electric, water & sewer sites 30 Amp
- $625 for electric, water & sewer sites 30 Amp private/ 50 Amp back to back
- $650 for electric, water & sewer sites 50 Amp Private
- Can use 12 days in different variations with prior approval.
- Stay any extra nights Sunday through Thursday for only 50% off regular rate during the monthly specials.
Deposits are non-refundable (if cancelled 2 weeks prior to your stay we will honor full credit for future reservation!!!
$100 deposit and all weekend reservations
$150 deposit on all reservations 7 nights or more
- *Seasonal Deposit due Sept 1 $500 Non-refundable…Must cancel by March 1 to avoid 10% additional cancellation fees.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT Of THEIR CHILDREN
(Vandalism or Misconduct may result in the family being removed from the campground!)
- QUIET HOUR 11 PM to 8 AM (Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site by 11 PM unless accompanied by an adult.)
- PETS – Bring a VACCINATION RECORD with you (If Possible.) ALL PETS must be on a leash. We ask that you CLEAN UP from your pet EVERY TIME.
There are plastic doggy bags for clean up around the campground. NO PETS are to be LEFT UNATTENDED on your site. Please DO NOT let your pet on other sites. NO PETS are allowed INSIDE any of our buildings, including the BEACH & POOL AREA.
- We no longer offer sewer pump out service. We do, however, offer the free dump station while you camp with us.
- GARBAGE – Must be in plastic bags.This includes diapers and sanitary items which may clog your sewer connection. Please bring your site garbage to the rear of the store and place in the dumpster between 8am and 3pm daily. DO NOT leave it on the ground outside the gate. DO NOT dump your site garbage in the bathrooms or other pails around the campground. Please help us keep Kampersville neat and clean.
DUMPING WASTE WATER ON THE GROUND IS A VIOLATION OF THE VERMONT HEALTH REGULATIONS. LEAVING YOUR SITE CLEAN UPON CHECK OUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
- BICYCLE / SCOOTERS / SKATEBOARDS / ROLLER SKATING / ROLLER BLADING / ETC. – Bicycles & Scooters MUST be On your site by sundown. Stay on the side of the road & DO NOT RIDE in the center, DO NOT PASS any moving vehicles. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY! WEAR YOUR HELMET!! NO riding double on bicycle. NO TAILGATING or HOLDING on the HAY WAGON when it is going around. Please stay at least 20 feet behind it REMEMBER the driver can’t see you. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY
- POOL – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Swin at your OWN RISK. If your child is NOT toilet trained, they must wear swimmers under their bathing suit NOT DIAPERS.
- TREES – DO NOT CUT OR DAMAGE ANY TREES.
- FIREPLACES – DO NOT move them. Fires must be kept at a minimum of under 3 feet.
- VEHICLES – 2 vehicles allowed per site (a Boat is considered a vehicle). We have designatied parking for extra vehicle)
- GOLF CARTS – Only Kampersville employees are allowed to drive golf carts. You may NOT have a personal golf cart.
- We do no allow any Golf carts, Go carts, mini bikes and such on our premises.