Check Out Time 11:00 AM – Check In Time 2:30 PM
Check in is at our General Store
Season runs through November 1
Camping & Cabin Rates
- Note – Non-refundable Deposit is required. Gate key is required for all sites and cabins – $20 refundable deposit. Cable TV is included for all prices
- Note – $400 non-refundable deposit for Cabins
- Note – Daily Visitor Access to pool, Rec Hall & facilites
|Electric and Water||$44/night|
|Electric Water & Sewer||$50/night|
|2 Bedroom cottages||$850/week (sleeps 5 – 6) or $125/night|
|3 Bedroom cottages||$975/week (sleeps 6) or $175/night|
|6-12 year old||$2/day|
|5 and under||free|
Payment & Reservation Info
- Visa, Mastercard, & American Express Accepted.
- For Reservations call 802-352-4501
- Deposits are listed above
Note: Holiday weekends are excluded from specials
- April: Tent sites: $15. Electric, water, sewer, OR electric, water sites: $25
- May & October: Monday to Thursday: Take $5 off the daily rate. This excludes all holiday weekends & specials.
Reserve 2 consecutive weekends in May, June, & Sept
- $155 for electric & water sites
- $170 for electric, water & sewer sites
Reserve 4 consecutive weekends
- $290 for electric & water sites (May & Sept)
- $325 for electric, water, & sewer (May & Sept)
- $300 for electric & water sites (June)
- $340 for electric, water & sewer sites (June)
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT Of THEIR CHILDREN
(Vandalism or Misconduct may result in the family being removed from the campground!)
- QUIET HOUR 11 PM to 8 AM
(Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site by 11 PM unless accompanied by an adult.)
- PETS – Bring a VACCINATION RECORD with you (If Possible.) ALL PETS must be on a leash. We ask that you CLEAN UP from your pet EVERY TIME.
There are plastic doggy bags for clean up around the campground. NO PETS are to be LEFT UNATTENDED on your site. Please DO NOT let your pet on other sites. NO PETS are allowed INSIDE any of our buildings, including the BEACH & POOL AREA.
THIS IS FOR SAFETY REASONS!
- SEWER DUMP – We will come to your site to dump your camper for the FEE of $15.00.
Please sign up at the store by 12pm. If you sign up after 12pm you will be dumped the next day.
- GARBAGE – Must be in plastic bags.This includes diapers and sanitary items which may clog your sewer connection. Please bring your site garbage to the rear of the store and place in the dumpster between 8am and 4pm daily. DO NOT leave it on the ground outside the gate. DO NOT dump your site garbage in the bathrooms or other pails around the campground. Please help us keep Kampersville neat and clean.
DUMPING WASTE WATER ON THE GROUND IS A VIOLATION OF THE VERMONT HEALTH REGULATIONS. LEAVING YOUR SITE CLEAN UPON CHECK OUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
- BICYCLE / SCOOTERS / SKATEBOARDS / ROLLER SKATING / ROLLER BLADING / ETC. – Bicycles & Scooters MUST be On your site by sundown. Stay on the side of the road & DO NOT RIDE in the center, DO NOT PASS any moving vehicles. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY! Wear your helmet. NO riding double on bicycle. NO TAILGATING or HOLDING on the HAY WAGON when it is going around. Please stay at least 20 feet behind it REMEMBER the driver can’t see you. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY
- POOL – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Swin at your OWN RISK. If your child is NOT toilet trained, they must wear swimmers under their bathing suit NOT DIAPERS.
- TREES – DO NOT CUT OR DAMAGE ANY TREES.
- FIREPLACES – DO NOT move them. This is for Safety Reasons!
- VEHICLES – If you have MORE THAN 2 VEHICLES on a site the extra vehicle will be TOWED!
(a Boat is considered a vehicle)
- GOLF CARTS – Only Kampersville employees are allowed to drive golf carts. You may NOT have a personal golf cart.
- BOATHOUSE – We rent Motor Boats, Canoes, Paddle Boats, Boat Slips, etc.
All individuals born AFTER January 1, 1974 are required to complete a boating safety course prior to operation of a motorboat. Any person UNDER THE AGE OF 12 must wear a life jacket on ALL watercraft.